Enrollment Marketing Assessments
Chaos came to campus. Time to take action.
Here are the top 5 reasons your school will benefit from a PS&L assessment:
- Investment in high efficiency planning. New road map can be developed in weeks.
- Clarity on what’s working or what’s not working when it comes to key contributors to healthy enrollment.
- Data to drive better decisions, decisions that impact your recruiting and revenue.
- Strategic thinking based on higher education industry best practices and latest trends.
- Consultative relationship with experts in enrollment marketing solutions.
Admissions and Marketing Remove barriers disrupting your enrollment health
This comprehensive examination can improve efficiencies, systems and processes, staffing, marketing and recruiting plans, advertising, lead generation, and prospect management activities.
Media Market and Budget Ensure the success of your largest external spend
Targeted data analysis for precise media budgets and paid media strategy to reach goals. Make every dollar you invest count when it matters most.
Website Advance the effectiveness and aesthetics of your website
A range of recommendations to improve your website, including enrollment process, brand and marketing, UX/UI design, style, technology infrastructure, usability, accessibility, and more.
SEO Differentiate your college in the marketplace
Identify opportunities to increase visibility, improve performance, and grow trust and enrollments.
New Thinking, New Ways to Move Forward
We work with higher ed partners of all sizes and situations to provide substantive analysis and trustworthy counsel for your staff, department, program, and/or institution to move forward in transformative ways. Grow your enrollment during a pandemic from a stronger ecosystem of people and planning. Strategy that comes from new thinking for the new recruiting environment.
Our focus is the long-term enrollment health of our higher ed partners.
An assessment brings strategic thinking, best practices, and an objective viewpoint to significant changes in the workplace. Our team has provided partners with consulting that focuses on:
- Industry Best Practices
- Sales and Recruitment Management
- Process and Mapping
- Recruitment Training and Coaching
- Faculty and Advisory Training
- Communications Flows
- Staffing Recommendations
A team of admissions and enrollment marketing experts will become your guides through the assessment process and ultimately serve as your long-term industry resources.