Your schoolís website is your most important marketing and enrollment tool.
Thatís why your in-house web redesign team needs to get it right.
And we can help make sure you are on the right track.
Free Half Hour Consultation
An outside perspective to an in-house redesign can often be the difference between a very successful redesign and an ineffective one.
Sign up for a half-hour consult with a member of our Web Project Consulting team, and we will:
- Ask you key questions about your in-house redesign.
- Give you an assessment of your process and progress.
- Deliver recommendations that you can implement.
Before the phone conversation, we ask that you send us your:
- Current URL
- Project goals
- Redesign management structure
After our initial consult, you may also want to consider bringing us (and our years of web design and marketing experience) in on an as-needed basis to assure the success of the project.
Depending on what your needs are, we can:
- Review the decisions and strategies already defined for the redesign project.
- Review what has been completed in regards to the architecture, wireframes, design comprehensives, functionality, and content development and make recommendations.
- Establish timelines and milestones.
- Examine the business processes and the methodology .
- Determine the website's ability to meet the primary and secondary needs of internal and external users .
- Examine the workflow and the editorial process in regards to content development.
- Determine staffing and resource allocation related to the support of the website and content development.
- Provide best advice based on our experience and best practices in higher education website design, our observations on the process, and recommendations as the project moves forward.
Throughout our consultation we will provide you with written reports and recommendations.
About our Web Project Consulting Team
We offer years of experience in higher education website design and redesign. Weíll bring our knowledge of best practices, and the intricacies of building a distinctive, message-driven, highly usable, intuitive, and functional website.
We also understand the organizational structure of colleges and universities. This is critical because a website redesign with its high profile impacts almost every office and every agenda.
Vice President, Interactive Services
B.S., Drexel University
Fifteen years experience in higher education publications and web development programs.
- Responsible for the management of all web and new media professional services.
- Responsible for the creative and art direction for all internet and multimedia projects.
- Conducts focus groups, interviews, and usability testing as part of the research components of projects.
- Consults with colleges across the country in web design and usability.
- Responsible for the development of Paskill Stapleton & Lordís proprietary software.
B.A., North Adams State College
M.S. Ed., Hofstra University
- More than 20 years experience in higher education admissions, enrollment management, and marketing.
- Lead PS&L consultant on website design, assessment, and CMS selection projects.
- Manages the Research & Discovery Phase, as well as the content development phases of web design projects.
- Consults with colleges across the country in the areas of enrollment development, management, website development, and academic marketing.
- Contact Us
Call Janet Sieff to arrange a time to talk with one of our consultants at 412-904-3133 or her for more information.
"Absolutely fabulous. California community colleges like to hire local. For their web assessment and design, I would give Paskill Stapleton & Lord a 9. They would have gotten a 10 if they were local."
Director of Marketing and Communications
"They're always looking to improve, and improve, and improve. PS&L is well-respected on our campus and has earned that respect through collaboration with all of the key players."
Director of Marketing
"My compliments to Bill Hurlburt. He presented on the last day of training on a somewhat intimidating subject. His presentation was exceptional! His one-on-one work with the staff was very much appreciated as well. I know everyone gained a clearer understanding."
LCDR Octavia Poole
US Coast Guard Academy
"We were happy with the new web site. We were happy with the process. They laid out a timeline with responsibilities spelled out for us and for them, and they stuck to it."
Coordinator of Recruitment and Retention Services, Lebanon Valley College
Contact Janet Sieff for more information
412-904-3133 or firstname.lastname@example.org