Paskill Stapleton & Lord Hires an Intern from Long Time Client Neumann University
Glenside, PA – June 10, 2011
Paskill Stapleton & Lord has hired Hiwot Kebede, a junior Business Administration Marketing major from Neumann University for a summer internship. Neumann has been a client of Paskill Stapleton & Lord for over 15 years.
Each year John and Jim attend Neumann’s Scholarship Gala and are seated with a current NU student. Over the past 2 years they have gotten to know Hiwot, a Presidential Ambassador selected to represent the University at numerous events, including the Gala. She has also been featured in Neumann’s “A Uniquely Personal Experience” campaign.
So when Jim and John found out she was searching for an internship opportunity they asked her to come on board. Hiwot is set to graduate in 2013 and currently debating whether to join the workforce or pursue a graduate degree.
About Paskill Stapleton & Lord
Founded in 1986, Paskill Stapleton & Lord is a full service marketing and consulting firm that specializes in admissions recruitment, development and marketing for Colleges and Universities. It has offices in Glenside & Pittsburgh, PA and Springfield, MA, Charlotte, NC.
About Neumann University
Founded and sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia, Neumann is a private, Catholic, co-educational University in the Franciscan tradition, which emphasizes respect for individuals, concern for the environment, and social responsibility. The University offers undergraduate degrees in a broad variety of subjects, six graduate programs, and an accelerated bachelor's degree program for adults.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord to Conduct 3 Advanced Admissions Management Bootcamps
- Jewish Theological Seminary Targets Jewish Teens for College Application Workshop
- The Workshop for a Student-First Culture
- PS&L to Receive 5 More Awards at the 28th Annual Educational Advertising Awards
- Two Paskill Stapleton & Lord Clients Will Be Awarded CUPPIES in March
- Neumann University TV Spots Expose Its True Personality
- PS&L President Jim Paskill to Present at AACSB Business School Symposium
- People will watch a good video if you serve it up.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord @ 2012 eduWEB Conference
- Cabrini College Sets Up Mobile Website in only Five Weeks
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord Hires an Intern from Long Time Client Neumann University
- D’Youville College Launches New Redesign of Its Website
- PS&L Client’s “Poster Child” Featured in The Chronicle’s “Say Something” Series
- Delaware Valley College Hires PS&L to Design Undergraduate Admissions Publications
- Bob Oxman & Bill Hurlburt to Speak at UCDA