Delaware Valley College Hires PS&L to Design Undergraduate Admissions Publications
Glenside, PA – May 18, 2012
After a nationwide search, Paskill Stapleton & Lord has been retained by Delaware Valley College in Doylestown, PA to develop 7 new brochures for its undergraduate recruiting efforts, including a new viewbook. The project entails in-depth research of target audiences, analysis of the recruiting strategy, copywriting and design work. The new publications will be available this fall.
Delaware Valley College also has decided to bring a PS&L consultant on campus for the 2-day SMART workshop. SMART (Sales Management & Academic Recruitment Training) focuses on helping admissions officers improve their selling skills. The workshop includes team building, relationship marketing, and tactics for overcoming obstacles and improving yield.
PS&L is happy to once again be working with DelVal.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord to Conduct 3 Advanced Admissions Management Bootcamps
- Jewish Theological Seminary Targets Jewish Teens for College Application Workshop
- The Workshop for a Student-First Culture
- PS&L to Receive 5 More Awards at the 28th Annual Educational Advertising Awards
- Two Paskill Stapleton & Lord Clients Will Be Awarded CUPPIES in March
- Neumann University TV Spots Expose Its True Personality
- PS&L President Jim Paskill to Present at AACSB Business School Symposium
- People will watch a good video if you serve it up.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord @ 2012 eduWEB Conference
- Cabrini College Sets Up Mobile Website in only Five Weeks
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord Hires an Intern from Long Time Client Neumann University
- D’Youville College Launches New Redesign of Its Website
- PS&L Client’s “Poster Child” Featured in The Chronicle’s “Say Something” Series
- Delaware Valley College Hires PS&L to Design Undergraduate Admissions Publications
- Bob Oxman & Bill Hurlburt to Speak at UCDA