Jeanne Gosselin to Present at eduWEB 2012
July 30- August 1st at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers in Boston, MA
Glenside, PA – April 18, 2012
Does traditional thinking about marketing apply when it comes to mobile marketing strategy?
Jeanne will share her expertise from the research and strategy component of our mobile marketing team, as well as insights into the creative development and media tactics – so critical to any campaign’s success.
She will also explore what’s down the road for the burgeoning mobile marketplace and how those in higher education marketing can get well ahead of the curve.
Jeanne’s session will include detailed views of case studies and exploration of valuable tools for launching, tracking and measuring your mobile efforts. As well as research findings on:
- How your audiences use their smart phones to access mobile sites
- How the variety of your audiences each use them differently
- Mobile users’ responsiveness to mobile advertising
- Tracking and measuring mobile advertising
About Jeanne Gosselin
Jeanne Gosselin, senior consultant at PS&L, has more than 20 years experience in higher education admissions, enrollment management, and marketing, including having served as the Director or Admissions for the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York. Jeanne is the lead consultant on website design, assessment, and CMS selection projects and a frequent presenter of PS&L’s professional development and training seminars.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord to Conduct 3 Advanced Admissions Management Bootcamps
- Jewish Theological Seminary Targets Jewish Teens for College Application Workshop
- The Workshop for a Student-First Culture
- PS&L to Receive 5 More Awards at the 28th Annual Educational Advertising Awards
- Two Paskill Stapleton & Lord Clients Will Be Awarded CUPPIES in March
- Neumann University TV Spots Expose Its True Personality
- PS&L President Jim Paskill to Present at AACSB Business School Symposium
- People will watch a good video if you serve it up.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord @ 2012 eduWEB Conference
- Cabrini College Sets Up Mobile Website in only Five Weeks
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord Hires an Intern from Long Time Client Neumann University
- D’Youville College Launches New Redesign of Its Website
- PS&L Client’s “Poster Child” Featured in The Chronicle’s “Say Something” Series
- Delaware Valley College Hires PS&L to Design Undergraduate Admissions Publications
- Bob Oxman & Bill Hurlburt to Speak at UCDA