Two Paskill Stapleton & Lord Clients Awarded Silver CUPPIE's
Glenside, PA – February 14, 2012
Two Paskill Stapleton & Lord clients will be presented with Silver CUPPIE Awards at this year’s CUPRAP (The Association of Communicators in Education) Conference to be held in Hershey, PA on March 15th. Representatives from both Neumann University and Manor College will be on hand to accept their awards in the Advertising/Complete Campaign category.
Each year CUPRAP, a voluntary organization of communication professionals from the Higher Education community, awards outstanding marketing and advertising campaigns from colleges and universities in the tri-state area.
Neumann University, a 17-year client of Paskill Stapleton & Lord, will take home a Silver CUPPIE for their 2011 recruitment campaign “A Uniquely Personal Experience.” Key print pieces including a viewbook and an Open House mailer were submitted, as well as several online banner ads.
“After market research indicated that a ‘uniquely personal’ theme would be effective for us, Paskill Stapleton & Lord made the concept come alive with a fabulous design that the agency adapted perfectly for web-based, print and outdoor vehicles. We’ve been using the branding tag for two years, and recent research indicates that awareness of Neumann University has increased significantly in our recruitment area.” says Stephen Bell, Executive Director of Marketing and Communications at Neumann University.
Manor College will be awarded a Silver CUPPIE for their 2011 Advertising campaign “2 Years, 2 Options.” Paskill Stapleton & Lord submitted a billboard, multiple transit ads, and several online banner ads on the College’s behalf.
"Of course we at Manor are thrilled about the CUPPIE award. I think the campaign says a lot about Manor College -- who we are and what we do -- with a relatively straightforward, and visually memorable message. We've had tremendous response to the campaign, both on our own campus and, of course, beyond. Collaborating with Paskill, Stapleton and Lord on the campaign was a real pleasure -- everyone there is brilliant and wonderful to work with -- and to have the result of our work recognized by CUPRAP with this award is an honor, and truly icing on the cake. A really rich, sweet tasting icing!" says Steve Greenbaum, Director of Marketing Communications at Manor College.
For over 20 years Paskill Stapleton & Lord has been receiving recognition from similar organizations for their outstanding work in higher education marketing and advertising. They continue to produce award-winning ads and campaigns for their clients year after year.
About Paskill Stapleton & Lord
Founded in 1986, Paskill Stapleton & Lord is a full service marketing and consulting firm that specializes in admissions recruitment, development and marketing for Colleges and Universities. It has offices in Glenside & Pittsburgh, PA and Springfield, MA, Charlotte, NC.
About Neumann University
Founded and sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia, Neumann is a private, Catholic, co-educational University in the Franciscan tradition, which emphasizes respect for individuals, concern for the environment, and social responsibility. The University offers undergraduate degrees in a broad variety of subjects, six graduate programs, and an accelerated bachelor's degree program for adults.
About Manor College
Located in suburban Philadelphia, Manor College is a private two-year institution offering transfer and career oriented programs to traditional age and adult students. Manor strives to provide its students with a personalized education that promotes a wide breadth of learning and enables students to develop fully as individuals.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord to Conduct 3 Advanced Admissions Management Bootcamps
- Jewish Theological Seminary Targets Jewish Teens for College Application Workshop
- The Workshop for a Student-First Culture
- PS&L to Receive 5 More Awards at the 28th Annual Educational Advertising Awards
- Two Paskill Stapleton & Lord Clients Will Be Awarded CUPPIES in March
- Neumann University TV Spots Expose Its True Personality
- PS&L President Jim Paskill to Present at AACSB Business School Symposium
- People will watch a good video if you serve it up.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord @ 2012 eduWEB Conference
- Cabrini College Sets Up Mobile Website in only Five Weeks
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord Hires an Intern from Long Time Client Neumann University
- D’Youville College Launches New Redesign of Its Website
- PS&L Client’s “Poster Child” Featured in The Chronicle’s “Say Something” Series
- Delaware Valley College Hires PS&L to Design Undergraduate Admissions Publications
- Bob Oxman & Bill Hurlburt to Speak at UCDA