Three Paskill Stapleton & Lord Clients Mobile Sites Go Live
Glenside, PA – January 9, 2012
By 2014 more than 50% of the phones in the US will be smart phones according to ComScore. Neumann University, Franciscan University of Steubenville and George Mason University are ahead of the curve having just launched their mobile sites:
They realized there are many reason to develop a mobile site. They include better use of your online ad dollars, better ability to connect with your constituents and improved search ranking among others. To discover how PS&L can help you go mobile call Janet at 412-904-3133 and ask about our Pro Mobile and Custom Mobile solutions.
About Paskill Stapleton & Lord
Founded in 1986, Paskill Stapleton & Lord is a full service marketing and consulting firm that specializes in admissions recruitment, development and marketing for Colleges and Universities. It has offices in Glenside & Pittsburgh, PA and Springfield, MA, Charlotte, NC.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord to Conduct 3 Advanced Admissions Management Bootcamps
- Jewish Theological Seminary Targets Jewish Teens for College Application Workshop
- The Workshop for a Student-First Culture
- PS&L to Receive 5 More Awards at the 28th Annual Educational Advertising Awards
- Two Paskill Stapleton & Lord Clients Will Be Awarded CUPPIES in March
- Neumann University TV Spots Expose Its True Personality
- PS&L President Jim Paskill to Present at AACSB Business School Symposium
- People will watch a good video if you serve it up.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord @ 2012 eduWEB Conference
- Cabrini College Sets Up Mobile Website in only Five Weeks
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord Hires an Intern from Long Time Client Neumann University
- D’Youville College Launches New Redesign of Its Website
- PS&L Client’s “Poster Child” Featured in The Chronicle’s “Say Something” Series
- Delaware Valley College Hires PS&L to Design Undergraduate Admissions Publications
- Bob Oxman & Bill Hurlburt to Speak at UCDA