Janet Sieff to speak at the Texas Association of College Admissions Counseling Conference
How to Hire Top Performing Admissions Recruiters
April 4, 2011, Omni Mandalay Hotel, Irving Texas
When you consider the time required to hire and train and the budget attributed to staffing– the topic of hiring effective employees commands attention. Every recruiter hired is like an investment for your overall enrollment management success. And like every kind of investment – it is a careful and thought filled process.
Not everyone has what it takes to be a top performing admissions recruiter. Which leads one to wonder - what does it take? Can you pinpoint the attributes of a successful recruiter to be personality, or skills, or experience? Is the answer a combination of all of these traits? Or is it something else?
Her session will cover:
- 6 attributes of a successful recruiter
- Tips on how to advertise the position to generate the best pool of candidates
- Advice on how to spot the best candidates during the interview process
Janet Sieff, Manager of Business Development for PS&L has almost 30 years of experience in higher education admissions, financial aid and marketing. In the personnel area Janet hired and trained almost 100 admissions recruiters and directed external recruiting activities for 15 years.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord to Conduct 3 Advanced Admissions Management Bootcamps
- Jewish Theological Seminary Targets Jewish Teens for College Application Workshop
- The Workshop for a Student-First Culture
- PS&L to Receive 5 More Awards at the 28th Annual Educational Advertising Awards
- Two Paskill Stapleton & Lord Clients Will Be Awarded CUPPIES in March
- Neumann University TV Spots Expose Its True Personality
- PS&L President Jim Paskill to Present at AACSB Business School Symposium
- People will watch a good video if you serve it up.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord @ 2012 eduWEB Conference
- Cabrini College Sets Up Mobile Website in only Five Weeks
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord Hires an Intern from Long Time Client Neumann University
- D’Youville College Launches New Redesign of Its Website
- PS&L Client’s “Poster Child” Featured in The Chronicle’s “Say Something” Series
- Delaware Valley College Hires PS&L to Design Undergraduate Admissions Publications
- Bob Oxman & Bill Hurlburt to Speak at UCDA