Jim Paskill speaks at CCCU Chief Enrollment Officers conference January 7, 2011
Strengthening Website Design for Adult Student Recruitment
Sawgrass Marriott Ponte - Vedra Beach, Florida
A schools website is often the very first impression your prospective adult students have of your school. If your site is not optimized for them your messaging starts at a disadvantage. Studies show that 90% of adults begin their search for a school on the internet before making an inquiry and it further shows that they are not inclined to inquire if the website depicts only traditional-aged students or lacks any visible links for adult students. So to attract more adult students take steps to make your website welcoming by designing it with them in mind. After attending this session you will walk away with a fresh perspective on strengthening your website for adult student recruitment and learn about the most effective techniques for engaging prospective adult students.
This conference is designed for marketing/enrollment professionals interested in enhancing the recruitment of adult students. In addition, web design professionals who work with school website design may also wish to attend.
- The website as a crucial first impression
- What’s the first impression you want to give?
- How does this differ from that of the traditional student?
- What the primary message you want to send?
- Techniques to get and keep them engaged
- Video stories that recruit
- Using social media and social networks
- Key information that is easy to find
- What you want from prospects and how to get it
- Preparing for the mobile web
- What you need
- Steps to take
The Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU) is an international association of intentionally Christian colleges and universities. Founded in 1976 with 38 members, the Council has grown to 111 members in North America and 73 affiliate institutions in 24 countries. The CCCU is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization headquartered in the Historic Capitol Hill district of Washington, D.C.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord to Conduct 3 Advanced Admissions Management Bootcamps
- Jewish Theological Seminary Targets Jewish Teens for College Application Workshop
- The Workshop for a Student-First Culture
- PS&L to Receive 5 More Awards at the 28th Annual Educational Advertising Awards
- Two Paskill Stapleton & Lord Clients Will Be Awarded CUPPIES in March
- Neumann University TV Spots Expose Its True Personality
- PS&L President Jim Paskill to Present at AACSB Business School Symposium
- People will watch a good video if you serve it up.
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord @ 2012 eduWEB Conference
- Cabrini College Sets Up Mobile Website in only Five Weeks
- Paskill Stapleton & Lord Hires an Intern from Long Time Client Neumann University
- D’Youville College Launches New Redesign of Its Website
- PS&L Client’s “Poster Child” Featured in The Chronicle’s “Say Something” Series
- Delaware Valley College Hires PS&L to Design Undergraduate Admissions Publications
- Bob Oxman & Bill Hurlburt to Speak at UCDA